Busy Bee Ecotours, LLC will take its inaugural trip to the Umbria region in central Italy. With a personal family connection to Busy Bee’s founder, Ann Marie, the Umbria region with be a fun-filled journey of heritage and discovery. This boutique style tour includes a cooking class, wine tasting and all of our freshly prepared meals once we arrive at the lovely farmhouse retreat located in Umbria, Italy. Join Marah Young and AnnMarie Carey for morning meditation, yoga, and/or Zenbarre® classes, a mindful morning stroll, or a sunset yoga session to rejuvenate your soul while discovering the amazing secrets Italy has to share with us! We will start our journey with an overnight stay in Rome to enjoy the famous city before melting into our week of relaxation.
Known for Lake Trasimeno and Marmore Falls, as well as it’s intersection with the River Tiber, this beautiful region is known for its picturesque landscapes, rich, local culture of tradition, artistry, and of course its culinary delights. Explore the area near our accommodations or add-on excursions (at an additional fee) to nearby towns such as Orvieto and Civitta
Marah Young and AnnMarie Carey traveled together to a retreat in Costa Rica in 2019 and were inspired to bring people together to relax and reconnect to their passions and their true self. Using yoga, meditation, ancient healing techniques, and powerful ZenBarre® ( yoga-barre-pilates mixed) classes to find balance, rejuvenate, and return home feeling free of boundaries. Marah is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist & Healthcare Practitioner and a 200RYT while AnnMarie 200RYT, will be bringing you meditation and Zenbarre®, combined yoga/fitness teaching of over 9+ years you will leave with a new appreciation for what your body is capable of.
The Locanda Yoga Retreat is a luxurious farmhouse with single, double, and triple room accommodations available on a first come, first served basis. Our meals will be freshly prepared daily on location and professional relaxing spaces will be available to enjoy daily yoga, Zenbarre, and/or meditation. Enjoy a dip in the fresh salt water pool that is on site and explore many other unique areas nearby during your stay. For additional fees (not included), spa services and alcoholic beverages are available onsite.
- May 14, 2021: Flight Departure for U.S. participants (Must be Booked by Participant/Not Included)
- May 15, 2021: Arrive in Rome, Check-in, and Explore Rome overnight stay
- May 16, 2021: Full day Rome & night, Departure for Umbria & Locanda Farmhouse Retreat Check-in next morning
- May 17-22, 2021: Umbria Locanda Retreat including daily yoga, meditation, and/or optional excursions (at additional fee)
- May 22 2021: Shuttle to Rome Airport and Departure
*Please note the itinerary is subject to change.
- Single Room Accommodations: $2,123
- Double Room Accommodations: $2,023
- Triple Room Accommodations: $1,923
A non-refundable deposit of $550 is required to reserve your place. Spaces are limited. Preferred rooms accommodations will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Recommended flight details and an optimized arrival and departure window will be provided to participants and then it is up to each participant to make their own flight arrangements.
What’s Included in Our Fees:
- Transport to Rome Hotel from airport (if in recommended arrival window)
- Room & Group Meals (Food not included drinks) at Umbria Locanda Farmhouse Retreat (May 17 to 22, 2021)
- Shuttle to and from Umbria Locanda Farmhouse Retreat
- Day trip to Orvieto and Civitta
- Wine Tasting Class
- Cooking Class
- Yoga, meditation, and/or Zenbarre classes
Not Included in our Fees are the following items: Airfare to/from Rome, Meals Eaten off of the Locanda Farmhouse Retreat or outside of group meal times, Alcohol, Spa Services, and/or additional excursions or personal requests outside of items listed above